At the NJNP Collective there is never shortage of needs to be filled. If you have any materials or supplies you can donate to the collective, it would go a long way.
Do you have an extra mattress or any bedding lying around that you would like to donate? Food, office Supplies, Beds and bedding, Meals, clothes, electronics etc. At the NJNP Collective there is never shortage of needs to be filled. If you have any materials or supplies you can donate to the collective, it would go a long way. We have a ongoing need for groceries, bedding material, office supplies – such as paper, folders, notebooks, etc – for our organizers, electronics such as printers, used and/or broken computers and cell phones. Please contact our resource manager at [email protected].
***At this time, we do not have regular access to vehicals or a truck to transport large donations. We ask, whenever it's possible and accessible for you to do so to arrange transportation of donated items.
Latest Needs requested directly by residents *Frequently Updated
Can you help us obtain groceries to make meals for our community? Below is a list of frequently needed items.
- Pork, chicken, Beef, Steak, burger patties, chorizo, Lamb, Ham.
- salad mixings, bell peppers, onions, potatoes, sweet potatoes, Jalapeños, cucumbers, corn, beans, tomatoes, carrots
- Frozen items
- French Fries, pizzas, burritos, hotpockets, frozen dinners
- Spices and Condiments
- Honey Mustard, Ketchup, dion mustard, paprika, old bay, cumin, curry, chili pepper, salt, pepper, seasoning salt
- Potatoe bread, Ritz Crackers, Grahm Crackers, etc
Help us prepare meals for residents. Check our meal train for dates/times where help is needed!